The RSL Comp Vertical Cut is a classic that’s warmed the hands of generations of alpine skiers and continues to be praised for its durability, suppleness and outstanding comfort. This three-finger model combines Hestra’s durable goatskin palm with practical cowhide on the backhand. The fingers are pre-shaped and have outward-facing seams for optimum grip, while shock-absorbing panels featuring cellular rubber protect the backhand from impacts.The liner is made of soft, brushed polyester, and Thermolite synthetic insulation keeps your hand comfortably warm. Leather strap with Velcro for a perfect fit around the wrist.
- Durable racing glove for slalom and giant slalom.
- Impregnated goatskin cowhide protects against the elements.
- Practical and robust cowhide provides optimum flexibility.
- Curved cut and outward facing seams provide optimum grip.
- Cellular rubber panels protect against impacts.
- Five-finger liner featuring soft, brushed polyester fleece.
- Warm synthetic insulation (Thermolite)
- Leather strap with Velcro for wrist width adjustment.