The Mountain Force Men’s Avante Jacket keeps you moving forward, no matter how fierce the storm outside wails. Built with an innovative ceramic membrane, this technical shell is not only breathable and waterproof, but light, elastic, and benefits from heat reflecting ceramic particles. Thanks to this body-heat trapping technology and a nice layer of synthetic insulation, you’ll be safe and warm racing in a blizzard or heading off-trail for waist-deep pow. Twelve-way stretch incorporates mobility into every layer of fabric, so you can carve groomers or drop pillows with the greatest of ease, and if the breathability just isn’t breathy enough for you, after slowing down from your invigorated run you can unzip the underarm vents for a little extra cool air.
- Technical shell for hitting the resort on cold winter days
- Ceramic membrane offers waterproof breathable performance
- Synthetic insulation provides warmth even when wet
- M12 incorporates stretch into all materials for superior mobility
- Underarm ventilation lets you cool down on the life ride
- Snow skirt and fitted cuffs keep out the spindrift and pow
- Helmet-compatible hood can be removed on bluebird days