The patent pending deflector panel uses a combination of technologies, EPP and VPD 2.0, to minimise the energy transmitted to a skier's head from repeatedly hitting gates or during a fall. The deflector panel is also reinforced with an Aramid Penetration Barrier (APB) which improves the safety and integrity of the helmet.
To deliver on our mission, and developed using feedback from our pro-team athletes and medical experts, POC helmets are all developed with our whole helmet concept at the center of our design process; using optimized materials throughout the helmet, such as Aramid, VPD etc ensures the helmets strength and integrity. The Skull Orbic Comp also features ear chambers which have been designed to improve balance and hearing without compromising safety and fit. In addition, the helmet is compatible with the Maxilla break away chin-guard to provide extra levels of protection if required.
- VPD 2.0 deflector panel for enhanced protection against repeated impacts
- Aramid anti-penetration integrated in the deflector panel
- Updated ABS shell
- Multi-impact EPP liner with improved fit
- Ear chambers designed to improve balance and hearing
- Fixed goggle clip
- Compatible with POC’s Maxilla break away chin-guard for Slalom (sold separately)
- FIS RH 2013 certified
- ABS PC Shell